Custom Products – Custom Apparel – Custom Packaging
CUSTOM PRODUCTS: Imprinted promotional products, when chosen wisely, create memorable, tangible experiences for your prospects, increase brand awareness and establish goodwill. At 1st Straw, we work closely with you to create custom promotional products designed around your event deadline and budget. Tapping into our network of over 3,000 domestic and international vendors, we can develop a “one-off” custom promotional product in any product category. Our online catalog features an extensive collection of imprintable promotional products (also known as advertising specialties). You can have these items imprinted with your company or event logo, or we can design custom artwork for you.
Our promotional product specialties include:
- Brand Awareness
- New Customer/Account Generation
- Dealer/Distributor Programs
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations & Events
- Not-For-Profit Programs
- New Product/Service Introduction
- Employee Service Awards
- Customer Referrals
CUSTOM APPAREL: An imprinted apparel item serves as a walking advertisement and brand identity for your business. If smartly chosen, it provides a stylish appearance for your front-line staff and becomes a memorable gift to VIP clients and strategic alliances. When selecting apparel for imprinting or embroidered decoration, you’ll want to consider the following 3 factors in addition to color and logo design:
- Fabric function – Where and how will the apparel item be used or worn? Things to consider when choosing a fabric are qualities such as water-resistance, moisture wicking, antimicrobial, and anti-shrink/anti-pill.)
- Gender of recipient – Men’s and women’s shirt styles vary greatly, with the latter being more tailored to fit to the contours of a woman’s body. Logo placement may also be affected, as most experienced buyers will steer clear of placing a logo on the chest of a women’s style shirt.)
- Quality of garment – This includes issues such as dimensional stability, garment construction, and fabric type. Apparel quality directly affects longevity and, therefore, the return on your marketing investment.)
We provide both embroidery and screen printing services for your corporate apparel items. An embroidered logo or design gives your apparel a sophisticated look and can be applied to number of different textiles. A screen printed design for your custom apparel can utilize multiple colors and textures on the same item while being applicable to a large number of fabrics. We will help you select the right process to match your look, needs, and budget.
CUSTOM PACKAGING: Our custom package design services include structure design, printing, and fulfillment. From concept to delivery, no detail is overlooked. We offer our expertise for repackaging ideas, gift wrap, battery insertion, and kit assembly. We combine a wide product selection with a unique and one-of-a-kind gift or package presentation.
DON’T MISS OUT ON EXCLUSIVE MARKETING, PROMOTIONAL & BUSINESS STRATEGY TIPS
Enter your email to subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Ultimate Marketing Checklist eBook as your FREE gift.